Microchip Low Power PIC MCUs
Product Announcement from Allied Electronics, Inc.
Industry's Lowest Run
& Sleep Currents
As more electronic applications require low power or battery power, energy conservation becomes paramount. Today's applications must consume little power, and in extreme cases, last up to 15-20 years, while running from a single battery. To enable applications like these, products with Microchip's nanoWatt XLP technology offer the industry's lowest currents for run and sleep, where extreme low power applications spend 90%-99% of their time.
- Sleep currents below 20 nA
- Brown-out reset down to 45 nA
- Watch-dig timer down to 220 nA
- Real-time clock⁄calender down to 470 nA
- Run currents down to 50 u⁄MHz