Product Announcement from Allied Moulded Products, Inc.
Allied Moulded FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester) enclosures are fabricated from our own proprietary formulation named Ultraguard®. This material provides superior performance and protective properties such as UV resistance and corrosion protection in a wide variety of environments indoors or outside.
Beyond Meeting Standards to Exceeding Expectations
Of course, Allied Moulded fiberglass enclosures are designed and regularly tested to meet stringent UL® and CSA® specifications, but they don't stop there. Their full line of corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free fiberglass enclosures is designed to provide optimum protection in the harshest environments, from water treatment facilities and irrigation systems to oil refineries and chemical processing plants.
Outperforming the Alternatives
Fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) offers significant benefits over metal enclosures such as carbon and stainless steel.
Compare them and you'll discover that fiberglass reinforced polyester enclosures are:
- Lighter and easier to handle
- Strong enough to hold up under extreme conditions
- Equal to stainless steel in corrosion and chemical resistance, and far better than carbon steel
- Non-conductive--and electrical insulator rather than electrical conductor
- Much easier to punch, drill or saw
- Less expensive to ship
Allied Moulded enclosures also outperform other non-metallic alternatives in areas such as:
- Chemical resistance
- Protection against degradation due to UV exposure
- Resistance to extreme temeratures
- Flame retardant properties
Take the time to compare the cost, quality and performance of their fiberglass reinforced polyester products and you'll see why they say Allied Moulded has the superior enclosure solutions.