ULTRALINE® NEMA 4X Non-Metallic Enclosures
Product Announcement from Allied Moulded Products, Inc.
Allied Moulded is pleased to announce the launch of its new line of fiberglass reinforced polyester enclosures. Ultraline® comes standard with "Industry Exclusive" mounting options including an out of the box mounting flange or adjustable mounting feet to cover various mounting configurations. Featuring molded latch keepers, a tongue and groove seal design, and a flange design that can be retrofit to competition, Ultraline® is the ultimate in fiberglass enclosures. A clear polycarbonate cover option is also available for instrumentation applications where critical electronic equipment must be visible and protected from the elements.
There are 8 sizes available; 6" x 6" x 4" through 20" x 16" x 10"
The following are innovative features designed into the Ultraline® NEMA 4X enclosures:
- Industry exclusive multi-mounting capability with an out-of-the-box flange design, optional foot mount for multi-directional mounting, and mounting dimensions molded into the enclosure base
- Aesthetically pleasing flush cover to base design
- Clear polycarbonate instrumentation cover where critical electronic equipment must be visible and protected from the elements
- Solid opaque covers that come standard with a drill point pattern inside for hole modifications when required
- Molded hinge and latch keeper designs eliminate wall penetrations
- Field installable hinged deadfront panel design
- Tongue and groove, closed cell neoprene seal design for NEMA 4X rating
- UL listed and CSA certified
- Allied Moulded Ultraguard® fiberglass reinforced polyester formulation
Fiberglass-The Superior Enclosure Material
Allied Moulded fiberglass enclosures are fabricated from our own proprietary formulation. This material provides superior performance and protective properties in a wide variety of environments. Please make reference to our performance comparison chart of enclosure materials below.
(click to download pdf copy of Sept/Oct 08 Equipment Protection Article)
Beyond Meeting Standards to Exceeding Expectations
Of course, Allied Moulded fiberglass enclosures are designed and regularly tested to meet stringent UL® and CSA® specifications, but we don't stop there. Our full line of corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free fiberglass enclosures is designed to provide optimum protection in the harshest environments, from water treatment facilities and irrigation systems to oil refineries and chemical processing plants.
Outperforming the Alternatives
Fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) offers significant benefits over metal enclosures such as carbon and stainless steel.
- Allied Moulded enclosures also outperform other non-metallic alternatives in areas such as:
- Chemical resistance
- Protection against degradation due to UV exposure
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Flame retardant properties
- Compare them and you'll discover that fiberglass reinforced polyester enclosures are:
- Lighter and easier to handle
- Strong enough to hold up under extreme conditions
- Equal to stainless steel in corrosion and chemical resistance, and far better than carbon steel
- Non-conductive--an electrical insulator rather than electrical conductor
- Much easier to punch, drill or saw
- Less expensive to ship
Take the time to compare the cost, quality and performance of our fiberglass reinforced polyester products and you'll see why we say Allied Moulded has the superior enclosure solutions.
You can now view a virtual copy of our complete catalog, download a PDF version, or order a printed version free of charge.
What's New at Allied Moulded Products, Inc.