Product Announcement from Alpha Wire
Alpha Wire's Industrial Series Motor Supply Cable is the answer for exceptional performance in motor and drive applications. The symmetrical design of this flexible cable results in a smaller diameter and easier routing of connectors to servomotors, AC drives, and variable-frequency drives (VFD).
Alpha's Motor Supply Cable is MTW-rated and meets the requirements of NFPA 79, thus allowing them to be used in industrial machinery applications. The cables use our patented Supra-Shield combination of tinned copper braid and double layer of aluminum foil on polyester to offer exceptional EMI performance across the widest range of frequencies.
Visit our website to download data sheets, compare products, and request free samples.
Industrial Series Motor Supply Cable
- 6-16 AWG conductor size range
- Meet NFPA Standard 79 for industrial machinery
- Premium PVC jacket for outstanding sunlight and oil resistance
- Supra-Shield foil/braid for exceptional EMI protection
- Ideal for motor, drive, wind turbine, and light-duty VFD applications
- Products are available in bulk, cut to length
- Products with STOOW portable rating as well as brake or signal pairs available on request