Xtra-Guard® Cat5e Industrial Ethernet
Product Announcement from Alpha Wire
Alpha Wire's new line of Xtra-Guard® Industrial Ethernet Cat 5e cables combine the advanced technology of Ethernet communications with the durability and temperature range of Alpha's renowned Xtra-Guard 4 jacket. The result is a flexible and routable Ethernet cable that provides rugged, reliable performance in the most extreme environments.
- -50°C to 105°C (PP core) and 125°C (FEP core)
- 4 times OD (unshielded) and 8 times OD (shielded) cold bend radius per TIA-568-C.2
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat 5e requirements
- UL Type CMR and suitable for use in NFPA 79 applications*
- Sunlight, fluid, and abrasion resistant
- High-performance TPE jacket provides three times the low temperature flexibility of PVC
- Unshielded, foil shielded, or Supra-Shield® foil + braid for best EMI protection
For additional information, contact Alpha Wire at 800-52-ALPHA (522-5742) in North America, 800-288-8809 in Europe, and 21-61498201 in Asia. Also, please visit our website to download data sheets, access search filters, and place free sample requests for Xtra-Guard Industrial Ethernet.