Boiler Inspection Services
Service Detail from Alstom
Who are we?
Backed by over 100 years of experience, Alstom is a global provider of products and services to the power industry. Alstom's Technical Services organization is a team of over 125 experienced field-based engineers and technicians. With support from experts in boiler design and performance, our Technical Services team helps customers solve their operational challenges and reach their goals.
What do we do?
Alstom inspects boilers from virtually all OEMs. We combine our experience, thoroughness and proven processes to deliver quality boiler inspection services during planned and forced outages. Alstom's Boiler Inspection Service includes:
- Pre-outage unit walk-down and planning with the customer
- Inspection of the boiler equipment and systems for problems, suitability of application and remaining life
- Inspection of pressure parts
- Inspection of burners and windboxes as well as ductwork
- Daily punch lists and identification of those items that will require immediate attention
- Post-outage final report (with web access) within days of the inspection with findings and recommendations for repairs and prevention
- Post-outage meeting with plant personnel to discuss findings and recommendations as well as planning for repairs.
Our Value Added
- We work closely with you
- We help you resolve your issues
- We provide economic solutions.
- We have the OEM knowledge and expertise.
- We help eliminate forced outages.
- Help in eliminating boiler forced outages
- Prioritizing of maintenance and repair requirements
- Inspections customized to your needs and time frames
- Access to other Alstom resources and expertise