Product Announcement from Alstom
Alstom combines its expertise in power generation engineering with the experience of its supply partner in mechanically interlocked, adhesively bonded ceramics. The result is DYNAWEAR™ Products that extend component wear life and reduce maintenance.
DYNAWEAR Products are engineered for static fuel piping and burner applications involving virtually all equipment brands. DYNAWEAR Coal Nozzles incorporate high-density ceramics to provide a service life of up to 2–3 times longer than standard materials extending spans between outages and reducing your material and labor costs.
- Service life 2-3 times longer than standard materials
- Longer service life supports extended spans between outages
- New design support system allows for nozzle adjustments from the rear of the burner compartment
- High-density, 1" thick engineered alumina tiles
- Fine-grained 90% alumina with unique molecular structure
- Tiles are mechanically interlocked longitudinally and circumferentially across a staggered joint layout ensuring optimum wear performance and installation integrity
- Original ID of the nozzle is maintained so as to allow for direct replacement with no impact on pressure drop
- Casings feature 3/8" minimum wall thickness carbon steel material and full penetration welds to meet design pressure requirements
- Available with bolt on front section or one-piece welded design
- New design support system allows adjustments from the rear of the compartment
- Anti-roping bar available
- All varieties of end connections offered including Victaulic®, flanged and split collar designs to mate to existing fuel inlet piping