Product Announcement from Ambrell
Summary: Induction heating offers many advantages over ovens for drying/curing brake rotor coatings.
Protective coatings used on automotive brake rotors provide a more durable and visually appealing product by reducing rust and corrosion. Using induction heating instead of ovens for brake rotor coating curing offers many benefits including:
- Temperature: Provides the same temperature across the rotor
- Safe and effective: A flameless concentrated heat energy
- Versatile: Coils can be configured to any rotor size
- Energy savings: No ramp up time is required
- Production savings: Faster part throughput due to faster heating
- Manufacturing integration: Can easily be integrated and requires a small footprint
To learn more, or to read an extensive brake rotor coating curing brochure, click here.