Why use induction for brazing?
Product Announcement from Ambrell
Induction brazing from Ambrell offers many benefits over brazing with a torch or furnance, including:
- Throughput: induction generates heat only in the portion of the part needed for brazing
- Better efficiency
- Better quality with less part distortion
- Repeatability: after the coil and heating process are defined, you can count on a precise, consistent quality braze every time
- Easy integration: into a lean manufacturing process
- Safety: no open flame or hot furnace
- Small footprint: Frees up valuable factory floor space
Click through for additional details on the benefits of induction, cases, videos, braze suppliers and to see a new twelve-page brochure on induction brazing.