Bar-Coded Tamper Evident Seal - Model XPC-BC
Product Announcement from American Casting & Manufacturing Corp.
Newly designed and patented plastic padlock seal from American Casting. The model XPC-BC Bar Coded Seal is housed in a tamper-evident clear acrylic jacket for security and long term use. Tamper resistant hasp for added security.
The XPC-BC's features include:
- Clear acrylic jacket reveals tampering.
- Weather resistant for long term exposure.
- Tamper resistant hasps increase seal security.
- One piece design - protects printing and numbers.
- Heat stamp custom printing of company name / logo.
- Ink jet printed bar-code and human readable numbers.
- Hasp can be scored for removal by hand, or un-scored for removal with cutters.
- Heat stamped with company name / logo.
- 1 line available, 8 spaces.
- Ink jet printing of bar-coded and human readable consecutive numbering up to 7 digits.
- Three bar-code symbologies available: - Interleaved 2 of 5 - Code 39 - Code 128
- 1000 pieces per carton.
- 5000 pieces per case.
- Optional pack: 50 or 100 seals per bundle in consecutive number order.
Clear acrylic jacket - tamper evident and protective.
Galvanized spring wire (0.047" diameter) or stainless steel spring wire (0.047" diameter)
1.35"W x 1.5"L x 0.25"D (34.93mm W x 38.09mm H x 6.35mm D)
Please contact us with a request for a quote if you require custom printing.