Product Announcement from American Microsemiconductor, Inc.
The 60HQ100 rectifier features low reverse leakage at 100 volt reverse voltage; it also has a low forward voltage drop.It can be used in place of many similarly rated general purpose or fast switching rectifiers. It is available is the lower voltages, for example 60HQ80 (an 80 Volt) Rectifier.
- 100 Volt Breakdown
- Average Current 60 Amp
- Low Reverse Leakage Current
- Low forward Voltage Drop
- High frequency Operation
- Stud mount package DO-5 type
- Hermetically sealed
- Estore link for the 60HQ100 Schottky Recitfier
- View our extensive line of Schotty Rectifiers
Did you Know ?
- American Microsemiconductor Inc. (AMS) is Certified AS9100: Rev C and ISO9001:2008
- AMS has been supplying semiconductor for over 45 years
- AMS has the largest semiconductor stock; over 170,000 different line items in stock
- AMS has over 100 years of semiconductor sales experience
- AMS sells semiconductors worldwide
- AMS designs, re-engineers, modifies, manufactures, and tests all types of semiconductors
- We offer equivalents and replacements for discontinued/obsolete Semiconductors
- If you have a sample of what you need, we will evaluate your sample
- We have a Yahoo Semiconductor ecommerce store. Please visit us at: http://store.americanmicrosemiconductor.com
- AMS also has our large inventory online at www.Amazon.com
- Both our stores, Yahoo and Amazon, have no minimum Purchase Order
- AMS accepts and delivers small manufacturing orders efficiently and on time.
- AMS supplies test data, if needed, on all our parts
- We do sorting, selection, and matching of semiconductor parameters
- Have a requirement, call us at 973-377-9566, Fax us at 973-377-3078, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit one of our stores at: http://store.americanmicrosemiconductor.com, or www.Amazon.com
DON'T WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME! tell us your requirements
When you think:
Reliable, Certified, Hassle-free,
Efficient, Responsible, Results-Oriented,
AMERICAN MICROSEMICONDUCTOR INC
HAVE A GREAT DAY!