Product Announcement from Ameridrives Couplings
Ameridrives® Couplings is pleased to introduce a new high-end, API-671 compliant disc coupling line for power transmission applications.
The coupling was developed using advanced Finite Element Analysis with strain-gage verification in the Ameridrives Test Facility. The result was a coupling with an optimized disc profile that is power dense with a large bore capacity and low reaction loads. A proprietary disc coating is used to help prevent fretting and corrosion further improving coupling performance.
Ameridisc Advanced Disc Technology
- Multi-scalloped, optimized disc profile results in even stress distribution.
- Proprietary disc coating to prevent fretting and corrosion.
- Custom pack fasteners allow for an optimized bolted connection.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on all components including discs.
- Complete static and dynamic strain gage verification of FEA in Ameridrives Research & Development Laboratory.
- Designed for API-671 & ISO 10441 compliance.
- No lubrication for maintenance free operation.
- Discs available in Inconel and 301 Stainless Steel.
- Improved dynamic balance.
- Low bending and axial reaction loads.
- Designed to operate at full ratings simultaneously.
- Industry leader in power density and bore capacity.