Product Announcement from Ameripack Corporation
Featured are Ameripack's Excalibur 3U and 4U Shock Mount Rack Cases -sizes offering expanded size solutions for the Excalibur family of rugged transit cases. Excalibur racks offer a low profile sliding removable rack. We have a unique locking mechanism to secure the rack. We use a compounded polyethylene material for color uniformity and strength.
Excalibur Shock Mount Rack Cases:
- 3U Excalibur Shock Mount Rack Case
- 4U Excalibur Shock Mount Rack Case
- 7U Excalibur Shock Mount Rack Case
- 11U Excalibur Shock Mount Rack Case
- Email us your application questions and pricing inquiries here...we are here to help...
- View our extensive line of Shock Mount Rack Cases
AMERIPACK DONATES $1 TO THE WOUNDED WARIOR PROJECT FOR EVERY CASE PURCHASED
Founded in 1989, Ameripack is a manufacturer/distributor of carrying, shipping, rack-mount, and panel-mount cases. Ameripack has a headquarters is located in New Jersey, and stocking warehouses throughout the United States. Ameripack services accounts worldwide in a diverse marketplace including the Military, Medical Diagnostics, Occupational Health & Safety, Oil and Gas Analytical Instrumentation, Avionics and Government Agencies.
Quick Links to specific products and information and specs:
- Rail Packs - These tough as nails cases are designed for real abuse. MP Series Shipping Cases are the containers of choice for transporting goods around the corner or around the world with maximum protection.
- LCD Screen Cases - Ameripack manufacturers and distributes LCD screen cases and plasma screen cases that are perfect for the storage and shipping of your screens.
- Rack Mounted Cases - They are the ultimate in American technology. They feature roto-molded tuff shell, front and rear lids, recessed heavy-duty twist latches, molded in handles, shock absorbing rubber feet and the recognizable patented deep Roto-X pattern for solid stacking.
- Shock Rack Cases - feature a 20" deep rack frame installed in a roto-molded tough shell with an integrally molded valance that eliminates the metal valance on the outside of the case. Also includes rubber gasket on both the front and rear doors for water resistant protection.
- Aluminum Cases - These rugged aluminum cases can be supplied with accessories, painted, with custom foam inserts as well as other special fittings on request. They can be supplied in nearly any size according to your specifications. Aluminum cases are prefect for transporting sensitive instruments and high-grade goods.
- Custom Foam Inserts - Pluck Foam Inserts - Ameripack offers our customers the ability to purchase our cases with a variety of foam options ranging for the standard pick 'n pluck foam to plush divider systems to custom foam inserts.