Product Announcement from Ameripack Corporation
Ameripack's aluminum cases can be supplied with accessories, painted, with custom foam inserts as well as other special fittings on request. They can be supplied in nearly any size according to your specifications. Aluminum cases are prefect for transporting sensitive instruments and high-grade goods.
- View more on our extensive line of Aluminum Cases (standard and customized solutions)
This group of cases also includes a large selection of ATA cases. ATA Cases are designed to conform to the Air Transport Association's Specification 300 requirements. The material and manufacturing methods for these aluminum shipping cases meet or exceed the ATA case specification.
Ameripack is the smart and safe choice.
- Rail Packs - These tough as nails cases are designed for real abuse. MP Series Shipping Cases are the containers of choice for transporting goods around the corner or around the world with maximum protection.
- LCD Screen Cases - Ameripack manufacturers and distributes LCD screen cases and plasma screen cases that are perfect for the storage and shipping of your screens.
- Rack Mounted Cases - They are the ultimate in American technology. They feature roto-molded tuff shell, front and rear lids, recessed heavy-duty twist latches, molded in handles, shock absorbing rubber feet and the recognizable patented deep Roto-X pattern for solid stacking.
- Shock Rack Cases - feature a 20" deep rack frame installed in a roto-molded tough shell with an integrally molded valance that eliminates the metal valance on the outside of the case. Also includes rubber gasket on both the front and rear doors for water resistant protection.
- Aluminum Cases - These rugged aluminum cases can be supplied with accessories, painted, with custom foam inserts as well as other special fittings on request. They can be supplied in nearly any size according to your specifications. Aluminum cases are prefect for transporting sensitive instruments and high-grade goods.
- Custom Foam Inserts - Pluck Foam Inserts - Ameripack offers our customers the ability to purchase our cases with a variety of foam options ranging for the standard pick 'n pluck foam to plush divider systems to custom foam inserts.
AMERIPACK DONATES $1 TO THE WOUNDED WARIOR PROJECT FOR EVERY CASE PURCHASED
Browse our extensive line of cases:
- Weapons Cases
- Rackmount Cases
- 13414 Cases
- NSN Cases
- Wheel/Handle Cases
- Trade show Cases
- LCD/Plasma Screen Cases
- Laptop Cases
- Soft Cases
- Medical Cases
- Aluminum Cases
- ATA Cases
- Rack Cases
- Shock Rack Cases
- Pelican Cases
- ATA Cases
- Ameripack ATA Utility Cases
- Aluminum Cases - ATA Cases - Aluminum Shipping Cases
- Watertight Cases
- Aqaupac Cases
- Military Cases and Military Shipping Cases
- Road Warrior Injection Molded Cases
- Dry Cases
- Roto X Cases and Storage Containers
- Heavy Duty Utility Cases
- Pull Handle Cases
- Luggage Style Transport Cases
- Blow Molded Cases
- Difibrilator Cases
- Custom Cases and Custom Foam Inserts
- Ameripack Custom Soft Cases
- View our Catalog of Lights and Lighting Products
Founded in 1989, Ameripack is a manufacturer/distributor of carrying, shipping, rack-mount, and panel-mount cases. Ameripack has a sales office located in New Jersey, and stocking warehouses across the United States. Ameripack services accounts worldwide in a diverse marketplace including the Military, Medical Diagnostics, Occupational Health & Safety, Oil and Gas Analytical Instrumentation, Avionics and Government Agencies.
At Ameripack we are committed to providing our customers with the best case that fits their needs - from roto molded to injection molded to vacuum molded to blow molded. We help our customers find the case that will work for their application. Our Injection molded and rotational molded cases are airtight, watertight, crushproof, dustproof and meet or exceed ATA and military specifications.