Service Detail from ANALYZE Inc.
A partial list of projects in which ANALYZE has identified a contaminant is provided below:
- Ionic Contamination on Rigid/Flexible Circuit Boards and Ceramic Substrates
- Determined Residual Monomer Concentration in Cured Adhesive Pad
- Identified Source of Contamination on Aluminized Plastic Reflectors
- Wide Variety of Metal and Plastic Parts
- Off-Odors and Residual Solvents in Plastic Parts
- Contamination in Printing Inks
- Residues Left on Substrates from Cleaning Process Steps
- Contaminant Fibers in Injection Molded Parts
- Residues Resulting from Fires and Explosions
After contaminant identification is achieved, ANALYZE will help the client find its source and develop a method to eliminate it.
Click Success Stories # 003 for contaminant Identification example taken from the pharmaceutical industry.