Xinger®-III Doherty Combiners
Product Announcement from Anaren, Inc.
Richardson RFPD Introduces Xinger®-III Doherty Combiners from Anaren
New Surface Mount RF Combiners Simplify Doherty Amplifier Implementation
Richardson RFPD, Inc. announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for the Xinger®-III line of components from Anaren. The Xinger-III line of Doherty combiners are the latest additions to Anaren's popular Xinger-brand of subminiature components for wireless infrastructure applications.
These low profile, high performance Xinger-III Doherty combiners are designed particularly for Doherty amplifier applications, where tightly controlled phase and amplitude imbalance as well as low insertion loss are required for maximum and low power condition. They can be used in high power applications up to 200 watts.
Xinger-III Doherty combiners available now include:
- X3DC19P1S: 1.805-1.88 GHz Frequency Range, 0.17 dB Insertion Loss, 25 dB Return Loss
- X3DC07E2S: 0.728-0.768 GHz Frequency Range, 0.15 dB Insertion Loss, 20 dB Return Loss
- X3DC08E2S: 0.869-0.894 GHz Frequency Range, 0.15 dB Insertion Loss, 20 dB Return Loss
- X3DC09E2S: 0.925-0.96 GHz Frequency Range, 0.15 dB Insertion Loss, 20 dB Return Loss
- X3DC18E2S: 1.805-1.88 GHz Frequency Range, 0.15 dB Insertion Loss, 20 dB Return Loss
- X3DC19E2S: 1.93-1.99 GHz Frequency Range, 0.15 dB Insertion Loss, 20 dB Return Loss
- X3DC21E2S: 2.11-2.17 GHz Frequency Range, 0.15 dB Insertion Loss, 20 dB Return Loss
The new Xinger-III Doherty combiners feature patent-pending design and materials advances. Their small footprint and robust power-handling capability make them viable alternatives to printed equivalents, thereby avoiding the use of expensive multilayer printed circuit boards.
The 0.25 x 0.2" and 0.56 x 0.2" footprints of the Xinger-III Doherty combiners are standardized from previous Xinger generations, facilitating cost control measures for the standardized equipment increasingly required for OEMs in wireless infrastructure markets.
Common configurations are in stock and available for immediate delivery. To find more information, or to purchase these products today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the Xinger-III webpage at http://rellapps.rell.com/RELLMktg/Anaren-