Product Announcement from Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc.
During site remediation, these toxins are removed via Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE), Air Stripping, Dual Phase Extraction or Groundwater Pumps. Our treatment devices for halogenated compounds have specialty components to withstand the corrosive nature of these Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs).
How the Chloro-CatTM Works:
The Chloro-Cat model is selected based on volume of airflow, contaminant type and desired destruction efficiency. During operation, emission laden air is drawn into the Chloro-Cat and an integrated heat exchanger. The VOCs and HAPs pass through the tube side of the heat exchanger and into the burner, where the contaminated air is raised to the catalyzing temperature. When passing through the specialty catalyst, an exothermic reaction takes place. Compounds in the air stream are converted to carbon dioxide, water vapor, and inorganic acids.
The hot, purified air then passes on the shell side of the heat exchanger where the energy released by the reaction is used to preheat the untreated incoming air, drastically minimizing fuel costs. Finally, the contaminant-free air is drawn through the induced draft fan and then finally exhausted into the atmosphere. In some cases, a Global scrubber module may be required to neutralize the inorganic acids.
- Standard Chloro-Cat systems range from 100-2,500 SCFM in capacity
- Safely operates on contaminants up to 25% Lower Explosive Limits (LEL)
- Reactor has a fully-welded, leak-tested, stainless steel interior with high density insulation and painted weatherproof enclosure for outdoor installation
- A multiple pass, stainless-steel, shell and tube type heat exchanger
- Specialty catalyst for high destruction efficiency
- Special materials of construction to prevent corrosion from halogenated emissions
- Induced draft configuration eliminates acid gases from escaping and protects the system fan
- Gas trains are designed to meet FM Global or any international certifications such as CSA, TSSA, CGA and ATEX
- FM approved modulating burner can operate on either natural gas or propane
- Low NOX burner designed to maintain temperature during full flow, no process conditions
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based controls with digital data recorder, remote telemetry and touch screen display for simple operator use
The Global Chloro-Cat Advantage:
- Completely shop assembled, pre-wired and tested prior to shipment
- Reactor construction assures safe, long term operation
- Hinged access doors for ease of maintenance
- Fuel flexibility
- Customized catalyst provides long life and destruction reliability
- Compact, lightweight module design for ease of shipment
- Competitive capital equipment cost
- Small equipment footprint
- Acid gas scrubber module
- Integrated vapor extraction blower packages
- Alternate fuel/power supplies, including electrically heated unit
- Flame arrestor
- Trailer mounted
- UL labeled panel
- Custom oxidizer design options available
- Explosion proof design
- Used and rental equipment availability
Global's Cost Effective Design:
The Chloro-Cat is designed as part of Anguil's broad line of technologically advanced, yet user-friendly, air pollution control products. Anguil's experience includes over 30 years of Regenerative, Recuperative, Catalytic and Direct-Fired oxidizer manufacturing, ranging in size from 100 to 500,000 SCFM (150-800,000 Nm3/hr). These oxidizers are used in conjunction with Rotary Concentrator Systems, Scrubbers, Soil Remediation Equipment and Ceramic Filter Systems for industrial processes. Each product line represents value-engineered systems with emphasis on cost minimization. All systems are designed for seamless integration into the process, optimal performance and trouble-free operation.
The Anguil philosophy is to provide innovative pollution control technology including engineering, equipment manufacturing, installation, startup and post-sale service. Other benefits to working with Anguil:
- 24 Hour customer service and support
- Multiple technology offerings ensure unbiased recommendations
- Complete aftermarket sales department
- Regulatory compliance is guaranteed