Heat and Energy Recovery Systems
Product Announcement from Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc.
Each heat and energy recovery system is custom engineered to address your energy needs with a solution based on your specific objectives. Our energy recovery and heat transfer offerings include:
- Air-to-Air Heat Exchangers (Shell & Tube, Plate Type)
- Air-to-Water Heat Exchangers (Economizers)
- Air-to-Steam Heat Exchangers (Waste Heat Boilers)
- Air-to-Fluid Heat Exchangers (Oil, Glycol Loop)
- Power Generation (Combined Heat and Power)
- Energy Audits
What separates Anguil from the competition is our ability to take your energy recovery project from start to finish. This provides single source responsibility, allowing you to focus on your business.
The installation process is quiet possibly the most important portion of the project. We take special precautions to prevent disruptions in your process and ensure a timely, quality installation.
Our capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical, Electric and Gas Installation
- Ductwork Design, Supply and Erection
- Exhaust Stack Modification
- Controls Design, Supply and Integration
- System Integration Into Existing Processes
- System Startup
Some advantages of working with Anguil:
- Over 30 Years of Energy Recovery Experience in Various Industries
- Cost-Effective, Energy-Efficient Equipment
- Custom or Standard Designs
- Complete Turn-Key Installation Packages
- Energy Audits and Economic Analysis
See examples of Anguil's turnkey capabilities in our Energy Recovery Solutions section.