Product Announcement from Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc.
The Anguil RTO achieves emission destruction through the process of high temperature thermal or catalytic oxidation, converting the pollutants to carbon dioxide and water vapor while reusing the thermal energy generated to reduce operating costs.
How the Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Works:
VOC and HAP laden process gas enters the oxidizer through an inlet manifold to flow control, poppet valves that direct this gas into energy recovery chambers where it is preheated. The process gas and contaminants are progressively heated in the ceramic media beds as they move toward the combustion chamber.
Once oxidized in the combustion chamber, the hot purified air releases thermal energy as it passes through the media bed in the outlet flow direction. The outlet bed is heated and the gas is cooled so that the outlet gas temperature is only slightly higher than the process inlet temperature. Poppet valves alternate the airflow direction into the media beds to maximize energy recovery within the oxidizer. The high energy recovery within these oxidizers reduces the auxiliary fuel requirement and saves operating cost. The Anguil oxidizer achieves high destruction efficiency and self-sustaining operation with no auxiliary fuel usage at low concentrations.
Take a tour of the Anguil RTO
- Completely shop assembled, pre-wired and tested prior to shipment
- Skid mounted designs available for airflows up to 30,000 SCFM and single unit systems up to 75,000 SCFM
- Up to 25% Lower Explosive Limits (LEL) RTO operation while self-sustaining as low as 3% LEL, reducing the need for auxiliary fuel
- Gas trains designed for FM/TSSA/CGA certifications
- Low NOX burner designed to maintain temperature during full flow, no VOC process conditions
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based controls with digital data recorder remote telemetry
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) allows for high volumetric turn-down during idle or low process conditions
- Complete "turnkey" packages
- Two chamber and multi-bed configurations
- Forced or induced draft arrangements
- Supplemental Fuel Injection (SFI) for increased fuel efficiency and ultra low NOX emissions
- Hot Side Bypass for high loading conditions
- Diverse material of construction options for high temperature or corrosive applications such as halogenated compounds
- Skid or remote mounted panels and enclosure rooms available for system controls
- Custom oxidizer design options to meet space restrictions
The Anguil RTO Advantage:
- 99%+ Destruction Rate Efficiency
- Regulatory Compliance Guaranteed
- System flexibility addresses a wide range of process conditions and easily controls multiple sources
- Customized ceramic media with true thermal energy recovery up to 97%
- Zero leakage, dual-disk Poppet valve design achieves 99%+ destruction efficiency without a puff chamber or reliability concerns
- Low pressure drop reduces electrical consumption
- Competitive capital equipment cost
- Rapid installation time on most systems
- Small equipment footprint
Anguil's Cost Effective Design:
The RTO is designed as part of Anguil's broad line of technologically advanced, yet user-friendly, air pollution control products. Anguil's experience includes over 30 years of Regenerative, Recuperative, Catalytic and Direct-Fired oxidizer manufacturing, ranging in size from 100 to 500,000 SCFM (150-800,000 Nm3/hr). These oxidizers are used in conjunction with Rotary Concentrator Systems, Scrubbers, Soil Remediation Equipment and Ceramic Filter Systems for industrial processes. Each product line represents value-engineered systems with emphasis on cost minimization. All systems are designed for seamless integration into the process, optimal performance and trouble-free operation.
Optional Equipment and Operating Cost Reduction Strategies:
- Alternative to add catalyst-Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer (RCO)
- Primary or secondary Heat and Energy Recovery Systems
- Recirculation Systems
- Oxidizer Service and Preventive Maintenance Evaluations (PME)
The Anguil philosophy is to provide innovative pollution control technology including engineering, equipment manufacturing, installation, startup and post-sale service.
Other benefits to working with Anguil:
- 24 Hour customer service and support
- Multiple technology offerings ensure unbiased recommendations
- Complete aftermarket sales department
- Over 30 years of oxidizer manufacturing experience
Get the Latest Flash player.