Product Announcement from Anoplate Corporation
AnoBlack EC provides electrolytic blackening (2-step anodize) using inorganic metallic salts in lieu of organic dyes. A 100% smut-free coating that will not fade under extremes of light or temperature. Meets MIL-A8625, Type II, Class 2 for black sulfuric anodized aluminum.
- Medical Devices & Instruments
- Aerospace components/spacecraft parts
- Semiconductor and electronics
- On 6000 and 7000 series aluminum, AnoBlack EC will withstand 500F for one hour without any degradation.
- Black color is largely independent of anodic film thickness - so color depth remains consistent even on thinner coatings.