High Performance Base Station Analyzer MT8221B
Product Announcement from Anritsu Company
The BTS Master MT8221B is Anritsu's high performance base station analyzer. From the ground up it has been designed to support both upcoming 4G standards and installed 2G/3G networks. The MT8221B's platform provides a 20 MHz demodulation capability to support future 4G technologies such as LTE and WiMAX. It also features a 30 MHz Zero-Span IF Output for external demodulation of virtually any other wideband signal. In addition, a Vector Signal Generator option is available for comprehensive receiver testing capability with the flexibility to generate two modulated signals plus noise.
The BTS Master MT8221B Base Station Analyzer is ideal for senior cell site technicians and RF engineers to accurately and quickly test and verify the installation and the commissioning of base stations and cell sites for optimal wireless network performance and for the on-going maintenance and troubleshooting to keep your wireless network infrastructure fine-tuned.
When it comes to meeting your key performance indicators (KPIs) such as dropped calls, call denial, or call blocking rates due to a malfunction at the cell site or interference, the BTS Master MT8221B is the all-in-one instrument that you can count on for quick problem resolution.
The Signal Analyzers for 2G/3G and approaching 4G networks can test the RF Quality and the Modulation Quality of a wireless signal to verify the performance of virtually every subsystem in a base station's transmitter. With the Downlink Over-the-Air (OTA) Quality tests you can verify the performance of the downlink with the OTA scanners.
Every BTS Master comes with Master Software Tools (MST) for your PC. MST saves time by enabling easy Report Generation, quick reviewing of up to a week's worth of data with Folder Spectrogram's 3-D view, and increased productivity of a supervisor's time with Remote Access Tool (RAT) for remote monitoring and control of the BTS Master over the Internet.
The BTS Master MT8221B is small, lightweight, and battery operated making it easy for the technician to use it anywhere at a cell site. With less than 5 minute warm-up time you get more useful battery life and you can start making measurements faster. Through Anritsu's field-proven design know-how and 50 hours of production burn-in and temperature cycling on every unit you can count on your MT8221B to give you years of reliable performance in the rugged outdoor environment.
Whether line sweeping is required or analysis of its associated components and antennas, the need to quickly troubleshoot down to a field replaceable unit (FRU) in the base station, to verify the performance of the cell site's backhaul lines, or to hunt down your toughest interference problems; the BTS Master MT8221B is the ideal all-in-one instrument.
Cable and Antenna Analyzer Highlights
- Measurements: Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, Distance-to-Fault (DTF), Phase, Gain
- 2-port Gain Measurement Uncertainty: < 0.45 dB
- 2-port Dynamic Range: > 80 dB
- RF Immunity: +17 dBm on-channel, +10 dBm on-frequency
- Calibration: OSL and FlexCal™
- Bias Tee: 32 V internal
Spectrum and Interference Analyzer Highlights
- Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, Carrier-to-Interference (C/I)
- Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID
- Dynamic Range: > 95 dB in 1 Hz RBW
- DANL: -163 dBm in 1 Hz RBW
- Phase Noise: -100 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
- Frequency Accuracy: < ±25 ppb with GPS On Standard features in the BTS Master MT8221B include:
- 2-Port Cable & Antenna Analyzer - 400 MHz to 4 GHz
- Spectrum Analyzer - 150 KHz to 7.1 GHz
- Power Meter - 10 MHz to 7.1 GHz
- Internal Bias-Tee for Spectrum Analyzer and Cable & Antenna Analyzer
- Internal GPS Receiver
- Internal High-Accuracy Power Meter used with Anritsu's 4, 6, 8, 18 GHz USB Power Sensors
- Interference Analyzer
- Channel Scanner
- Gated Sweep
- Vector Signal Generator
- Zero-Span IF Output
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE Signal Analyzers
- W-CDMA/HSDPA Signal Analyzers
- TD-SCDMA/HSDPA Signal Analyzers
- cdmaOne/CDMA2000 1X Signal Analyzers
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Signal Analyzers
- Fixed WiMAX Signal Analyzers
- Mobile WiMAX Signal Analyzers
- T1 Analyzer
- E1 Analyzer
- T3/T1 Analyzer
Get the Latest Flash player.