Product Announcement from Anritsu Company
The Anritsu ME7838A 70-kHz-to-110-GHz broadband VNA system delivers outstanding raw performance for optimum on-wafer calibration stability, extremely wide dynamic range for enhanced accuracy, and the best all-around power-sweep capability for measuring power-sensitive devices. It also features compact, easy-to-mount, millimeter-wave (mmW) frequency-extension modules, and the industry's lowest noise floor for maximum measurement sensitivity. It even has built-in advanced calibration algorithms, like short-open-load-reciprocal (SOLR) and advanced-line-reflect-match (ALRM™) techniques, for improved on-wafer calibrations.
The VectorStar Broadband ME7838A system begins a new era in broadband characterization offering many advances in broadband performance including:
- Industry-best broadband frequency coverage - starts at 70 kHz instead of 10 MHz and operational from 40 kHz to 125 GHz.
- Industry-best dynamic range: 108 dB vs 83 dB at 65 GHz and 107 dB vs 87 dB at 110 GHz.
- Industry-best measurement speed: 55 ms vs 500 ms for 201 pts.
- Industry-best calibration and measurement stability: 0.1 dB vs 0.6 dB over 24 hrs.
- Compact, lightweight mmWave modules for easy, precise, and economical positioning on the wafer probe station - 0.6 vs 7.6 lb and 1/50 the volume.
- Fully compatible with millimeter-wave/terahertz frequency-extension modules from leading suppliers