Product Announcement from Anton Paar
The all-new Masterwave BTR benchtop reactor for the first time transfers microwave synthesis to the kilolab. A revolutionary technique allows for efficient microwave heating of a 1L vessel.
Productivity in your lab is considerably increased: Depending on your sample, you can process up to 1 kilo per day. The reactor's magnetically driven overhead stirrer provides independent stirring regimes for individual content.
Due its rising-sensor temperature measurement technique, Masterwave BTR features the high temperature accuracy required for direct method transfer from any smaller microwave device.
Masterwave BTR Features:
- 1700 W microwave power
- 1L PTFE reaction vessel for utmost productivity
- Reaction conditions up to 250 °C and 30 bar
- Integrated overhead paddle stirrer
- Rising PT100 temperature sensor
- Internal closed-cycle cooling system for efficient cooling
- Fits in any standard fume hood