Product Announcement from Applied Industrial Technologies
Lenze-AC Tech SMV Series sensorless vector drives deliver the entire package – economical price, quality, innovation, simplicity and performance.
The performance and flexibility make the SMV Series Vector Drives an attractive solution for a broad range of AC Motor applications. As a cost effective drive with multiple enclosures for a wide range of applications, the series is designed to precisely control the speed and torque of 3-phase AC induction motor. In addition, the series is available in NEMA 1, NEMA 4X and NEMA 4X with an integral disconnect switch. All units deliver 200% starting torque in vector mode.
- NEMA 1, 4x, 4x with input disconnect
- Modes of operation:
V/Hz (constant and variable torque)
Enhanced V/Hz (constant and variable torque) with auto tuning
Vector speed control
Vector torque control
- Intuitive user interface
- Electronic programming module (EPM)
- PID is scalable based on real values
- Price Leadership
- Food processing machinery
- Packaging machinery
- Material handling/conveying systems
- HVAC systems
- Communication options
- RS-485 (Modbus, Lecom)
- EPM & EPM Programmer –
- OEM Magic
- All SMV series products offer OEMs the benefits of the EPM, a unique rugged memory chip that plugs directly into the drive, cutting programming time to minutes.
- UL / CuL / CE listed
To find out more or to place an order, call Applied Industrial Technologies at 1-877-279-2799 or contact your local service center directly.