Product Announcement from Applied Industrial Technologies
- The disc is made with HDPE resin and a U.V. inhibitor for a long and effective life of more than 10 years.
- Its hexagon shape allows for a perfect fit of other surrounding hexagons.
- The beveling of the panels allows for wind to pass over with less resistance to the disc, and also eliminates stacking when unloading them decreasing the contact surface area between the discs.
- The panels simultaneously allow the discs to free float horizontally when undisturbed and if landed on by waterfowl, will not allow them to gain any footing.
- The ballasting with water supports all of the above attributes to the disc while they completely camouflage the ponds
You have successfully added from to your part list.