PowerFlare® Safety Flare
Product Announcement from Applied Industrial Technologies
Be Seen When It Counts! with PowerFlare
New High-Visibility, Extremely Rugged Safety Flares
PowerFlare® is a safety flare like no other. A rugged, reusable alternative to traditional road flares, PowerFlare LED flares are visible up to 10 miles away. With the push of a button, this hockey-puck sized unit emits 360° of ultra-bright light from an array of 16 LED warning lights. It is waterproof up to 80' in depth, and so tough that it can survive the weight of large trucks. Unlike flashlights with alkaline batteries or light sticks, PowerFlare safety flares can handle extreme temperatures, be used in HAZMAT and EOD situations and feature a CR123 Lithium battery with an amazing 10-year shelf life. The LED bulbs are unbreakable and can operate thousands of hours.
• PowerFlare is a highly visible road flare - 360° light output with multiple flash patterns
• PowerFlare has long run times from 8 hours to over 100 hours (per charge/battery)
• PowerFlare has a long shelf life - Rechargeable model will last for years before batteries need replacement
• PowerFlare is extremely durable
• PowerFlare does not emit pollution
• PowerFlare is safer than traditional flares - No risk of fire or explosion
• PowerFlare is reusable
• PowerFlare has multiple mounting options - Wedge in traffic cones, clip to personnel or objects, use on bicycles
• PowerFlare is made in the U.S.A.
- Non-rechargeable PF-200 (uses a single, replaceable CR-123 Lithium battery) or Rechargeable PF-200R (uses a single, replaceable RCR-123 3.6 V Lithium-Ion battery)
- LED colors: red, amber, blue, green, white, infrared
- Housing unit colors: yellow, orange or olive drab polymer
- Available accessories: batteries, carrying bag, plug adapter, cable charger
- Ten flash patterns: solid-on high, rotate, alternate, quad-blink, double-blink, fast-blink, slowblink, solid-on low, "S-O-S" and flashlight
For details or to place an order, call Applied Industrial Technologies at 1-877-279-2799 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.