Product Announcement from Applied Industrial Technologies
CRC Room Temperature Vulcanizing (RTV) Adhesives/Sealants are designed for a wide range of sealing, bonding, protection, and waterproofing applications. Clear, white, and blue are for general-purpose applications where a low odor, noncorrosive, high pressure sealant is required. The red formulation is also suitable for high temperature applications.
Clear - Forms a barely visible, watertight seal. White - Designed for high moisture, indoor/outdoor applications. Blue - Heavy-duty industrial gasket sealant. Red - High temperature, low odor, noncorrosive gasket sealant. Black - High pressure, low odor, noncorrosive gasket sealant.
- Forms a barely visible, watertight seal and is ideal for windows, joints, duct work, and most electrical applications
- Designed for pipes, outdoor construction, HVAC, and high moisture indoor/outdoor applications
- Low odor, noncorrosive formulation for a variety of applications, including duct work, form-in-place gaskets, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, aircraft, and more
- A heavy-duty industrial gasket sealant for filling gaps between mating ports, gear boxes, pumps, motors, and general gasket sealing
- A high temperature, low odor, noncorrosive gasket sealant for a variety of sealing and gasket applications that require no sag or shrinkage at temperatures ranging from -60 °F to 500 °F
- Seals, bonds, waterproofs, and protects
- Cures at room temperature - no special curing methods required
- The chemically stable formulations show little change in physical properties after exposure to sunlight (ultraviolet rays), rain, snow, ozone, temperature extremes, or weathering
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- MIL A-46106
- ASTM C-920