Revolutionary New Drive System
Product Announcement from Applied Industrial Technologies
Exceptional Performance Under Higher Torque and Low Speed Applications
The Falcon HTC® from Goodyear Engineered Products is a synchronous belt with exceptional tensile strength, superior resistance to flex fatigue, less noise and resistance to chemical and oil breakdown. Plus, the system is specially designed to accommodate today's high-efficiency motors, with a power transfer rate of up to 98%. Easily replace your antiquated chain drives with Falcon HTC® to enjoy these benefits:
- Up to 30% increased load carrying capability (when compared to Falcon Pd)
- Well suited for a wide range of chain drives or most higher torque, lower RPM applications
- Virtually maintenance free after initial installation
- Ideal for use when energy savings are desired
- Quieter operation than most classical synchronous belts
- Rubber constructed for better backside idler capability*
- Designed with static conductive elements for specialized applications**
For more information or to order, contact your local Applied® service center.
* A drive analysis is encouraged to help ensure optimal performance when the use of a backside idler pulley is contemplated.
** Drive conditions and service variables in combination with time in operation can result in loss of static conductivity – it is recommended that a conductivity check be added to drive preventative maintenance programs where belt static conductivity is a requirement.