FTIR Spectrometer from Arcoptix
Product Announcement from Arcoptix S.A
The Arcoptix FTIR Rocket Spectrometer is a scanning Fourier Transform Spectrometers (FTS) with a spectral range from 2 to 12 μm (5000-830 cm-1) and a resolution of 4cm-1. The spectrometer has a compact and robust design. It's modular concept permit to adapt every measurement situation in an efficient and cost effective way.
- View additional information for the FTIR Rocket Spectrometer
The FTIR Rocket is a family of scanning Fourier Transform Spectrometers that is based on a compact and robust design. Because of its sealed self-compensated interferometer and temp. stabilzed solid state reference laser, this new generation of FTIR has a minimal senstitivity to vibrations and temperature fluctuations. Learn more here...
- High stability in wavelength position and intensity (no baseline drift)
- High wavelength precision (ideal for peak detection)
- High resolution (4cm-1)
- Fibered system (up to 12µm)
- Large wavelength range (only limited by the detector)
- Modular system with seprate interferometer, detector and illumination module
- Cost effective (single NIR photo-diode)
ARCoptix is located around the ARC of the Jura mountains in the heart of the watch valley in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Arcoptix is manufacturing specialized FTIR spectrometers and has a distributor network around the world.
View more about our extensive line of products below:
- FT-NIR-Rocket - The smallest NIR Fourier Spectrometer in the world.Covers 900nm to 2600nm in wavelength (depending on the model).
- FTIR-Rocket - The smallest FTIR module worldwide on the market. Low cost of maintenence, robust, and compact. Solid state laser control, Ethernet and USB connection. Available in stand-alone portable version
- SpectroSolar - The SpectroSolar is high quality robust USB powered grating spectrometer optimized for measuring the spectral contents of pulsed (down to 1ms) and continuous solar simulators.
- USB IR Lamp - The Arcoptix USB lamp is a compact USB-powered lamp. The USB lamp features a SMA 905 connector for easy coupling in optical fibers. The lamp can be connected to a sample holder, reflection probe or to an integration sphere.