HZ Rapid Cycle Hypercyl Hydra Pneumatic Cylinder
Product Announcement from Aries Engineering Co., Inc.
Available in sizes from 1 to 30 tons and 1.00" of power stroke, the HZ cylinder design provides a very compact package where space is limited. Customized power stroke lengths are available upon request.
- Total air/oil separation
- Operation in any position or attitude
- Linear force output
- Two moving components
- Internal shock pads standard
- Fill and high pressure gage couplings
- Two standard mounting styles available; FH(Standard) and UH(Universal).
- Single Valve operation for simplified control circuits
- 100,000 PSI tensile tie rods
- NFPA medium duty mounting styles available upon request
- 4.7 million MTBF, 20 million service life
- Field serviceable-seal kits
- Fill units/repair manual
- Heavy-duty construction designed for years of trouble free use
- Numerous options, such as gage kits, sensors, press frames and bases.
- 3 year warranty
- PAF/PAQ die set couplings
- Rod Lock Option
- PT/ELT Sensors
- Gage Kits
- SW Psi. switch, analog or digital
- Fill Units, manual/automatic
- HyperCyl IntelliCylR Force/Distance Monitoring System includes;
- Low Voltage Linear Transducer with cable
- Load Cell with cable
- SRCM Signature Analysis Controller
Modifications such as rod end styles, port locations, approach and power stroke lengths are options available upon request. Please contact your local AEC Representative for assistance. AEC reserves the right to change specifications. CAD disks (.dwg, .dxf format) are available for the full line of HyperCyl® cylinders.