Product Announcement from Arlon LLC
THERMALLY CONDUCTIVE SILICONE ADHESIVE FOR HIGH RELIABILITY PRINTED CIRCIUT BOARD LAMINATIONS
- Hot Spot Elimination - 1.5 W/mK thermal conductivity to transport heat away from hot spots.
- Bond Reliability - Bonds securely without primer regardless of substrate type, shape, or texture.
- Thermal-Mechanical Stress Decoupling - Low modulus and high shear strength prevent adhesive delamination.
- Anti-vibration - Elastic silicone rubber does not crack and protects the PCB from vibration.
- Low Temperature Cure Cycle - Cure parameters as low as 100°C at 15 psi, so surface mount components can be mounted on the PCB prior to bonding.
- Uniform Bond Line Thickness - Precision calendering produces a uniform adhesive film (typical thickness is 0.008" and 0.015" with a ± 10% tolerance)
- Please click product details to find out even more advantages for your specific application.
You have successfully added from to your part list.