Product Announcement from Armstrong International
Three Challenges - One System Solution
Three constant challenges that plant managers and maintenance personnel face in the operation of any system include:
- Identifying a failure - ability to immediately pinpoint what has failed, when it failed and where it failed.
- Evaluating the scope - comprehending the magnitude of the failure especially in terms of energy lost and emissions discharged to the atmosphere.
- Measuring the impact - accurately calculate the costs including wasted energy, process disruptions and plant shutdowns, safety hazards and fines levied.
AIM® enables your team to tackle all three challenges with one system solution that combines a mix of methods including acoustic and temperature monitoring with integrated software through a smart wireless gateway.
Using non-intrusive technology combined with WirelessHART, the AIM® delivers:
- Immediate failure notification of devices such as steam traps
- Immediate notification of release to flare for emissions mitigation
- Pinpoint accuracy of failure location for fast resource deployment
- Detection of "sizzling" relief valves for proactive maintenance scheduling
- Preemptive warning of hazardous vapor release to improve worker safety
Get the Latest Flash player.