Product Announcement from Armstrong International
Armstrong blends revolutionary digital water temperature control technology with instantaneous Plate & Frame heat exchanger design to deliver Digital-Flo®, an industry changing series of Boiler Water to Water Heaters.
Digital-Flo® uses digital technology featuring The Brain® Digital Recirculating Valve (DRV) to offer a level of hot water system temperature control accuracy previously considered unattainable.
Digital-Flo® is compatible with Building Automation Systems on the BACnet™, LonWorks™, Modbus protocols and can be remotely programmed from and performance data is accessible by a Web browser.
Armstrong Digital Technology
- Powered by low voltage electronics
- Quick response times eliminate the need for primary side controls
- Programmable high/low temperature alert function
- Programmable hot water system safety shutdown
- Self Diagnostic Display Messaging
- Integral Building Automation System (BAS) Modbus Interface
- Serial Connection Point for BAS Interface (BACnet, LonWorks, Web)
- Simplified system commissioning
Armstrong Heat Exchange Technology
- Lead Free
- Instantaneous - No Storage
- Small footprint - Compact assembly
- Simplified onsite piping - five connections
- Single wall and double wall 316L stainless steel plates
- Plate and frame PHE design with Nitrile gasket* design facilitates field service