Double Duty®-12 Steam Trap/Pump Combination
Product Announcement from Armstrong International
The Armstrong Double Duty®-12 steam trap/pump trap combination is an easy to install solution for draining heat exchangers in various applications. The DD-12 combines the versatility of combining a pump within a steam trap to aide in condensate drainage within a closed-loop system.
- No electricity required.
- Space savings size. No external trap/piping required.
- Single trade installation.
- Intrinsically safe.
- ASME code Carbon Steel Body. Rugged construction material means long service life.
- Efficiency. A closed loop means no motive or flash steam is lost. All valuable Btu's are captured and returned to the system.
- Low-pressure heating systems
- Process heat exchangers or coils
- Systems under vacuum
- Hazardous (explosion-proof) areas
- Flash tanks
NOTE: Armstrong can also custom fabricate packages to meet your specific needs. Pre-piped Low Boy™, closed-loop and custom-fabricated skid packages are available.