Product Announcement from Aron Alpha Industrial Krazy Glue (Toagosei America, Inc.)
ARON ALPHA INDUSTRIAL KRAZY GLUE is ideal for cabinet making, finishing carpentry, wooden pen turning, the professional woodworker, the heavy DIYer, solid surface/granite counter top fabrication and many others wood working related applications.
Our high quality cyanoacrylate (CAs) adhesives are available in all viscosities from water thin (2 cps) to thixotropics gels (170,000 cps). Bonding time can be controlled by the array of activators/accelerators/setter we offer the trade from liquid to aerosols.
Various sizes available from 0.5 gram single use containers up to 2 kilogram bulk bottles for our instant bonding adhesives plus accelerators from 4 ounce bottles to 5 gallon containers.
Wood Related Applications for Instant Adhesives:
- Fill hair-line/micro cracks
- Small defect repair (i.e. feathering of wood)
- Wood finish (Protectant)
- Simple or complex crown molding or chair rail mitre joint geometry (eliminate brad nailing nightmares!)
- Assembly of jigs and fixtures
- MDF installation or repair
- Chair leg or spindle repair to eliminate squeaking or loosening of joints
- Soak end grains to prevent splitting
- Pen turning or decorative inlays
- Granite counter tops installation or chip repair
- Bond turning blocks to scrap for lathe work
- Hole filling (with combination of saw dust and accelerator)
- Tacking joints to provide bond/joint integrity while your primary adhesive (water borne PVAs, silicones, epoxies, etc) cure.
Aron Alpha branded products can be purchased via all local Fastenal branches or visit www.fastenal.com and type in "Aron Alpha" in the search box.
If you have specific application questions please contact us at 1-800-388-5192 or 614-879-9411.