Product Announcement from Associated Polymer Labs, Inc.
Associated Polymer Labs has full service materials testing and characterization laboratories specializing in Plastics, Polymers, Elastomers, Foam, Rubber, Composites, Oils and Natural Products.
- Analytical Services
- Component or Contaminate Identification
- Deformulation or Reverse Engineering
- Quality Programs to Certify Products and Raw Materials
- Failure Analysis
- Physical and Mechanical Testing
- Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
- Rheology, Modeling, and Flow Analysis
- Melt Rheology to Measure Melt Strength and Processibility Window
- Protective Packaging Processing and Testing
- Formulation and Product Development
- Polyolefin Foam and Film, and Multilayer Film Processing
- Small Scale Compounding
- Single Lumen Catheter Tubing Material Process Evaluation
- Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lens Products (RGP)
- Protective Packaging Development and Testing: Foams, Plank, Bags, Films, Barrier Films, Bubble Wrap
- Residual Blowing Agents in Foamed Products, Warehouses, Aging Models, and Environmental Air Permits
- Composting Plastics
You have successfully added from to your part list.