Material Characterization Testing Services
Service Detail from Associated Polymer Labs, Inc.
Associated Polymer Labs has full service materials testing and characterization laboratories specializing in Plastics, Polymers, Elastomers, Foam, Rubber, Composites, Oils and Natural Products.
- Analytical Services
- Component or Contaminate Identification
- Deformulation or Reverse Engineering
- Quality Programs to Certify Products and Raw Materials
- Failure Analysis
- Physical and Mechanical Testing
- Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
- Rheology, Modeling, and Flow Analysis
- Melt Rheology to Measure Melt Strength and Processibility Window
- Protective Packaging Processing and Testing
- Formulation and Product Development
- Polyolefin Foam and Film, and Multilayer Film Processing
- Small Scale Compounding
- Single Lumen Catheter Tubing Material Process Evaluation
- Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lens Products (RGP)
- Protective Packaging Development and Testing: Foams, Plank, Bags, Films, Barrier Films, Bubble Wrap
- Residual Blowing Agents in Foamed Products, Warehouses, Aging Models, and Environmental Air Permits
- Composting Plastics
You have successfully added from to your part list.