Product Announcement from Associated Polymer Labs, Inc.
Associated Polymer Labs specialize in identifying materials using spectroscopy methods. Customers want to know the identity and amount of vinyl acetate in copolymers, blends, and products. Properties of EVA copolymers are affected by the amount of vinyl acetate.
What does FTIR Analysis Provide?
- Fast quantitative analysis
- Percent vinyl acetate in copolymers and blends
- Certification of products and compounds
- Additive analysis in plastics
- QC and QA programs are available for cost savings
Similar Methods by FTIR Analysis
- Nylon content in barrier film and bubble wrap
- Glycerol mono stearate (GMS) in foam and packaging materials
- Talc weight percent (wt%) in plastic products
- Custom methods with your additives and plastics
- We make film standards for your FTIR using C.W. Brabender Plasti-Corder
Standard used for the analysis:
ASTM D5594 - 98(2004) Standard Test Method for Determination of the Vinyl Acetate Content of Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Copolymers by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR)
ISO8985 Plastics--Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer Thermoplastics-- Determination of Vinyl Acetate
Associated Polymer Labs provides this service in just days. You get answers to your vinyl acetate analysis needs, fast, and save money.
Contact us and discover how Associated Polymer Labs can help your organization using FTIR Analysis.