Product Announcement from Associated Power Technologies, Inc.
Our 6000 series provides a superior AC power source that is easy-to-use and versatile enough for any production, laboratory, or field application. The 6000 series features output voltages up-to 300 VAC and output frequency from 40 - 500 Hz. They will meet or exceed the performance of the competition at an economical price providing you with a better AC power source.
The graphic LCD display provides real-time data on the front panel and the easy-to-use local interface allows operators to get tests up and running quickly. Use the rotary knob to adjust voltage or frequency during testing, adjust the starting or ending phase angle of the output waveform, and simulate the effect of voltage surges and drops on your DUT for transient testing.
The 6000 Series can be controlled with a PC from a variety of different interfaces - All at no extra cost! Choose from USB, Ethernet, RS-232 and GPIB.
- 50 built-in memory locations with 9 test steps can be linked to quickly store and recall test parameters for multiple product testing applications
- Surge/Drop features simulate voltage variations, brownouts and transient voltage conditions
- Adjust the starting and ending angle of the output waveform
- LCD display monitors voltage, current, peak current, power and power factor
- Adjustable delay time, ramp up time, and test duration
- Independent, adjustable high and low limits for voltage, current, frequency, power, and power factor
- Power Up feature configures the output relay for quick and efficient testing
- Constant current output with over current fold back feature
- Front panel lockout and password protection
- Standard USB/RS-232 interface with no charge optional Ethernet and GPIB interfaces available
- Rotary knob to adjust voltage and frequency on the fly
- Optional DC output voltage
- LabVIEW® drivers available
6005- 1Ø 800VA Automated AC Power Source
6010- 1Ø 800VA Automated AC Power Source
6020- 1Ø 4kVA Automated AC Power Source
6040- 1Ø 4kVA Automated AC Power Source
Associated Power Technologies offers stock delivery and guarantees that your instrument will ship in 24 hours. APT also provides an industry leading 2 Year warranty program. To learn more about APT's products and their value you can visit them online at http://www.aspowertechnologies.com.