Product Announcement from Associated Research, Inc.
New Line Leakage Tester with Hipot, Ground Bond, Power Source and Scanner interconnection capability
The 620L is a fully automated Line Leakage tester that is able to perform 8 of the most commonly required Line Leakage tests with the common measuring devices already incorporated into the instrument. The 620L also features a continuous run capability which allows the DUT to be run without shutting down between line leakage tests. This remains true even in reverse polarity conditions. With advanced features and capabilities the 620L can measure the voltage drop across measuring devices for compliance to IEC60065 and IEC60990, record the maximum RMS or Peak leakage current during a test, and comply with IEC60601-1 for AC, DC, and AC+DC leakage measurements.
Additionally the 620L, when configured with an optional Run Test feature, can also monitor minimum and maximum readings for Voltage, Current, Watts, Power Factor, and Leakage Current. The 620L offers flexibility as a stand alone tester or as part of a test system when interconnected to any Associated Research Hipot or Ground Bond tester. Test operators can easily add Line Leakage testing functionality onto their existing test system providing a complete Line Leakage test system to a broad range of testing applications. The 620L may also be interconnected with an Associated Power Technologies AC power source to provide clean power to the DUT and allow for full adjustment of DUT input voltage. For automated control of applied part test points, the 620L may be combined with the SC6540 modular scanning matrix. Lastly, USB/RS-232, GPIB, or Ethernet communication interfaces allow for the automated control of the instrument.
Model 620L features:
- Graphic LCD and intuitive menu system to simplify the entire testing process
- Leakage current readings that can be monitored using both PEAK and RMS measurements
- 50 memories with 30 steps per memory
- USB/RS-232, GPIB, or Ethernet Communication interfaces
- Up-to 40 Amps maximum continuous DUT current
- Leakage offset feature for applications using fixtures
- Optional cold resistance measurement capability
- Measures voltage drop across measuring devices
- AC, DC, and AC+DC leakage measurements
- Record the maximum RMS or Peak leakage current during a test
- Patented CAL-ALERT and VERI-CHEK features