Product Announcement from Automated Packaging Systems
Capable of imprinting at speeds up to 12 inches per second, or approximately 80 bags per minute inline, this programmable thermal transfer printer has been designed to meet the latest, industry-specific printing requirements. The PI 412c Imprinter is simple to use, dependable and operationally flexible for optimum packaging productivity.
When used in conjunction with the Autobag® AB 180™ bagging system, product identification labels utilizing bar codes, text and graphics can be easily applied to individual packages in a simple Print-n-Pack™ operation.
The AutoLabel PI 412c is capable of printing virtually all bar codes available today, including 2D barcodes and UPS MaxiCode. Label changes are fast and easy by simply accessing pre-stored label designs, or through database download with a PC connection. A large capacity, on-board memory stores job data for rapid package changeovers and maximum system uptime.
The PI 412c Imprinter uses system-matched AutoLabel™ Thermal Transfer Ribbons for optimum printing quality.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, reliable and fast
- Two system configurations available for flexibility: stand alone and inline
- High resolution printing for clarity and high impact
- Eliminates the need for a separate labeling operation
- Increased print speeds up to 12" per second with the 203 dpi printhead and up to 8" per second on the 300 dpi printhead
- Large memory for label and font storage
- Autobag Print-n-Pack systems are designed to interface with AutoLabel Design Software or existing customer software for maximum flexibility
- Supports over 40 bar codes, including 2D barcodes and True-type fonts
- Wide carriage design can also be used with the Autobag AB 255™ Wide Bagger
- Automotive & appliance parts
- Electrical & electronic
- Plumbing & heating
- Jewelry & novelty items
- Disposable health care
- Hardware & DIY
- Fasteners & connectors
- Hobby & craft
- Cosmetics & beauty aids