Product Announcement from Automated Packaging Systems
Genuine AutoLabel Thermal Transfer Ribbons are manufactured in the US with the highest quality materials for optimum printing of high resolution graphics, bar codes, alphanumeric text and custom logos.
AutoLabel Thermal Transfer Ribbons feature excellent print quality, durability and special formulations. Each ribbon features SPECTR™, an innovative static elimination product inside the ink that completely removes static and repels harmful contaminants that can damage print heads.
AutoLabel™ UltraPrint Thermal Transfer Ribbon - Optimum Performing Resin Enhanced Wax Thermal RibbonUltraPrint ribbon is a black, resin enhanced wax ribbon designed for optimum printing performance in specialty applications requiring frequent scanning, handling and maximum durability.
- Excellent resistance to scratching and abrasion
- Ideal for AutoGrafix™ inline overprinting
- Superior density, contrast and edge definition
AutoLabel™ Ultra-V Thermal Transfer Ribbon - Premium Resin Enhanced Wax Thermal RibbonUltra-V is a specially formulated, resin enhanced wax ribbon designed for durability and resistance to scratching, smearing, flaking and ultraviolet rays.
- System-matched for optimum performance with Autobag® Print-n-Pack™ systems
- Excellent definition for high resolution printing of graphics, text and bar codes
- Available in a wide range of colors
AutoLabel™ Ultra Wax Thermal Transfer Ribbon - Full Wax Thermal Ribbon for High Volume ApplicationsUltra Wax ribbon is a full wax, general purpose black ribbon for high density printing on a wide range of label materials.
- Cost effective, high volume demand label printing
- Ideal for coated and uncoated paper labels
- Compatible with most demand label printers available today
AutoLabel™ Specialty Ribbons - Solutions for unique printing requirementsAutoLabel Thermal Transfer Ribbons are also available in a variety of formulations for special applications, including:
- Edge and near-edge labeling
- Security applications
- Solvent-resistant labeling