Life Safety Display Panels
Product Announcement from Automation Displays, Inc.
Life safety display panels are used at a central location in a facility to evaluate or control life safety incidents. The panel can define the location and type of emergency in a single glance. A graphic Fire Alarm Panel and will communicate where the fire is located and access route to the fire zone trouble location. Multi-story buildings or facilities with large floor plans can be easily shown on a single panel. A Firefighters Smoke Control Panel provides a graphic illustration of the building plan with indicators and switches that the firefighters can use to manage the building's ventilation and fan system.
ADI manufactures a variety of display and control panels. Most are available with UL7 Listings. UL Listed graphic fire alarm panels can be used with any UL7 Listed fire alarm system. An ADI UL7 Listed Firefighter's Smoke Control Panel connected to an UL7 Listed FSCS can provide purge or pressurization functions and eliminate smoke during a fire emergency. ADI manufactures UL7 Smoke Control panels specifically for a number of leading building automation systems.
UL7 Listing: UL 864 UUKL and UUKL-7 (smoke control) and UL 864 (fire alarm panels)
Graphic Fire Alarm Panels
- UL 864 Signaling Panel listing is available for this type of annunciator
- Zone Alarms.
- Custom Graphics, key areas are highlighted by using distinct colors
- Colors for graphic image are selected from standard color chart containing over 40 colors
- Custom enclosure is designed to mount on the wall
Graphic Smoke Control Panel
- UL 864 UUKL and UUKL-7 Listed smoke control panels
- Smoke control by zone.
- Switch control for fans and dampers.
- LED Status indicators for fans, dampers and trouble as required.
- Custom Graphics, key areas are highlighted by using distinct colors.
- Colors for graphic image are selected from standard color chart containing over 40 colors.
- Custom enclosure is designed to mount on the wall.