Product Announcement from Automationdirect.com
Enclosure Heating & Climate Controls
New! ... Industrial strength enclosure heaters & control panel climate controls from AutomationDirect
- Enclosure Heaters
- Touch-Safe Convection Heaters for Enclosures, DIN Rail Mounted
- Fan Heaters for Enclosures, DIN Rail and Screw Mounted
- Fan Heaters for Enclosures, Foot Mounted
- Enclosure Climate Controls
- Tamperproof Preset Single and Dual Temperature Control Thermostats
- Adjustable Setpoint Single and Dual Temperature Control Thermostats
- Relative Humidity / Temperature Control Hygrostats and Hygrotherms
- Moisture, especially when combined with aggressive gases and dust, causes atmospheric corrosion and can result in
the failure of components such as circuit breakers, busbars, relays, integrated circuit boards and power transformers.
- Moisture and corrosion will remain low if relative air humidity stays below 60%. However, relative humidity above 65% will significantly increase moisture and corrosion problems. This can be prevented by keeping the environment inside an enclosure at a temperature as little as 9°F (5°C) higher than that of the ambient air.
- AutomationDirect enclosure heaters controlled with thermostats, hygrostats and hygrotherms protect against condensation. PTC heaters warm the air inside enclosures, preventing water vapor from condensing on components while providing the greatest possible air circulation and low energy consumption.
Thermal Management (Temperature and Humidity Control)
Moisture can build up not only in outdoor or poorly insulated enclosures, but also in highly protected and well-sealed enclosures.
Enclosure Heaters ... New!
AutomationDirect enclosure heaters controlled with thermostats, hygrostats and hygrotherms protect against condensation. They heat the air inside enclosures, preventing water vapor from condensing on components while providing the greatest possible air circulation and low energy consumption.
- Touch-Safe Convection Heaters (PTC Heaters)
- Use natural convection, which results in a circulating current of warm air. The heater's design minimizes surface temperatures on the accessible side surfaces of the housing.
- Fan Heaters, DIN Rail and Screw Mounted
- Prevent the formation of condensation and ensure an evenly distributed interior air temperature in enclosures. The heater design minimizes side surface temperatures of the housing. The small size of these heaters makes them ideal for use in enclosures where space is at a premium.
- Fan Heaters, Foot Mounted
- Are designed as a stationary unit to be mounted on the bottom of the enclosure and include an integrated thermostat for temperature control.
- Enclosure heaters start at $24.25 (060400-00)
Setpoint Thermostats and Humidistats (Hygrostats) ... New!
Enclosure climate controls include fixed and adjustable setpoint thermostats, humidistats (hygrostats) and hygrotherms (dual humidistat / thermostat).
- Tamperproof Thermostats for Enclosure Heaters, DIN Rail Mounted
- Single and dual fixed setpoint (pre-set) tamperproof thermostats. N.O. and N.C. single thermostats, N.C. / N.O. or N.O. / N.O. dual thermostats. The N.C. thermostat opens on temperature rise above fixed setpoint, N.O. thermostat closes on temperature rise.
- Adjustable Thermostats For Enclosure Heaters, DIN Rail Mounted
- Adjustable single and dual setpoint thermostats with N.C. and N.O. versions available. The N.C. adjustable thermostat opens on temperature rise above setpoint. and the N.O. adjustable thermostat closes on temperature rise. Dual setpoint units house two separate thermostats, allowing independent control of heating, cooling or other equipment
- Electronic Hygrostats (Humidistats)
- Hygrostats sense the relative humidity in an enclosure and turn on a heater at the set point to help prevent the formation of condensation in the enclosure
- Electronic Hygrotherms for Enclosures, DIN Rail Mounted
- Hygrotherms sense the ambient temperature and relative air humidity and will turn a connected device ON or OFF if either the temperature is below the set point, or the humidity level is above the set point.
- Enclosure climate controls start at $12.00 (011600-01)
AutomationDirect offers thousands of industrial automation products through its Online Superstore and 2,000-page catalog. Products include Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), AC drives, motors, operator interface panels/HMI, motor controls, DC power supplies, push buttons, sensors, NEMA electrical enclosures, circuit protection products, electrical wiring supplies, pneumatic parts and more. The company offers high-quality automation products at savings up to 50%, along with detailed documentation and superior sales and technical support. Same-day shipping on in-stock items ordered by 6 p.m. ET is standard. 2-day transit provided at no extra charge for most items. Shipping is free for most non-freight orders of $49 or more. A 30-day, money-back guarantee is offered on most items, including software.
Select the process controls and industrial wiring supplies you need from over 14,000 quality products, often priced well below the industry average. To request a free catalog, visit their Web site (www.automationdirect.com) or call 800-633-0405.