Product Announcement from Autoquip Corporation
Air Cargo Container Lift - Premium High Capacity Dock Lift with Conveyor for Safe Transfer of Cargo between Trucks and Dock
Because of its premium features and ability to provide up to five times the number of cycles as competing brands, the Air Cargo Scissors Lift has become the standard for the logistics and aerospace industries. Premium features included on these air container dock lifts include captured rollers, two-piece self-aligning cylinder, one-piece axle pins, and high impact spiral wound bearings - all of which combine to give our customers the most rigid, robust, and longest lasting dock scissors lift available.
Additional Dock Equipment...
- PLTC Dock Lift: Portable Dock Lifting to 6,000 pounds
- TSL Dock Lift: Dock Lifting to 20,000 pounds
- PLD Dock Lift: Portable Dock Lifting to 6,000 pounds
- PDQ Dock Lift: Portable Dock Lifting to 6,000 pounds
- CMD Dock Lift: Portable Dock Lifting to 4,000 pounds
- Truck Leveler:- Shallow Pit Mount Dock Truck Lifting to 60,000 pounds
- Truck Leveler - Pit Mounted Dock Truck Lifting to 60,000 pounds
- Truck Leveler - Surface Mounted Dock Truck Lifting to 60,000 pounds
- Truck Leveler - Low Profile Truck Leveler - Low Profile
Autoquip Corporation was founded over 60 years ago (1947) in Chicago, Illinois. And in 1974, we relocated to our current location: a 175,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Guthrie, Oklahoma. Today Autoquip has become a leader in the material handling industry, we hold ourselves to an unmatched standard of quality, reliability, and customer service.
Custom Lifts: Custom Lifts, Tilt, and Turn Solutions Are What Autoquip Does Every Day.
Use the links below to view our extensive product line - based on your specific application requirements:
Scissor Lift Tables
- Truck Leveler - Low Profile
- Truck Leveler - Pit Mounted
- Truck Leveler - Shallow Pit Mount
- Truck Leveler - Surface Mounted
- PLTC Dock Lift
Freight Lifts (VRC)
- Hydraulic Cantilever VRC
- Hydraulic Straddle VRC
- Package Lift
- Mechanical 4 Post VRC
- Mechanical Cantilever VRC
High Capacity Lifts