Product Announcement from AvaLAN Wireless Systems, Inc.
The AW900iTR-PAIR is a pre-configured matched pair of radios that can provide you with a non-line-of-sight, point-to-point wireless Ethernet bridge connection to link “fringe” IP devices, including IP access control readers, remote printers, remote PCs, VoIP phones, point-of-sale devices, digital signage or industrial control devices.
The AW900iTR-PAIR radios include built-in spectrum analyzers and they are IP addressable with web browser based remote configuration and diagnostic tools included.
AvaLAN’s products offer the ideal combination of price, range, data rate, security, interference avoidance, quality-of-service, and a simple plug and play set up with minimal user programming required.
With non line-of-site capabilities, these radios can easily penetrate indoors up to 1,500’ or through 10 building walls and supports industrial-grade temperature ranges. These products are an ideal replacement for modest data rate installations where 802.11 systems are under-performing or failing completely due to insufficient range or excessive interference.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer
- 128 bit AES encryption, FIPS 197 – NIST Certified
- Remote diagnostics and link analysis with browser interface
- Simple plug and play — minimal user programming required
- Does not require an FCC license to operate or install
- High RF output power provides maximum foliage and / or wall penetration
- Indoor range, up to 10 building walls
- Line-of-sight range up to 40 miles with 15 dBi antenna
- 2.5 dBi Omnidirectional antenna included
- Din Mount
- Six other optional antennas are available with up to 15 dBi directional gain
- Also available as individual radios for multi-point systems, see the AW900iTR.
AvaLAN Wireless is an industry leading developer and manufacturer of long range industrial wireless radios and cryptographic technology. AvaLAN’s products are designed to enable affordable secure wireless connections in perimeter or remote locations. Specializing in Cellular and the unlicensed 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz radio bands, AvaLAN offers a family of encrypted wireless Ethernet and data communications products.
AvaLAN has a market leadership position in providing solutions for surveillance video, access control, industrial automation, remote sensing and remote control markets. AvaLAN’s products are engineered to solve difficult wireless challenges for installations that require long range, interference immunity, superior reliability and uncompromising data security. AvaLAN’s products offer the ideal combination of price, range, data rate, security, interference avoidance, quality-of-service, and a simple plug and play set up with minimal user programming required. No other company matches the price-performance value characteristics of AvaLAN’s products.
- Industrial Ethernet
- Digital Signage
- Video Surveillance
- Access Control
- Commercial Pumps
- Remote Cellular
- Smart Grid