Quality Precision Machined Parts and Assemblies
Service Detail from Aztalan Engineering, Inc.
Many people view Quality Control as an elaborate system of inspection to the domain of a few specialists. This is not the case at Aztalan Engineering. Every employee is involved in Quality Control. The economic production of parts and assemblies must be based on defect prevention rather than defect detection. This philosophy combined with process control, trained personnel, and a comprehensive Quality Management System is what makes Aztalan Engineering a QUALITY company. We are certified to the ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and AS9100 Quality Standards.
- Mitutoyo F604 manual CMM
- Mitutoyo Bright-A707 CNC CMM
- Mitutoyo Crysta Apex C CNC CMM
- OGP SmartScope MVP200 Video Measuring System
- OGP SmartScope Flash 302 video/touch probe/through-the-lens (TTL) laser measurement machine
- OGP SmartScope FOV
- Tropel Flatmaster 200 flatness analysis system
- Zeiss Surfcom 130 Surface Texture Measuring Instrument
- Bausch & Lomb Stereo Zoom 7x - 30x Microscopes with Dolan-Jenner fiber optic illuminators.
- Mitutoyo 176-808A, Toolmaker's Microscope With Digimatic Micrometer Heads, 30X Magnification, 6" X 6" Stage Size, 2" X 2" Stage Travel
- Mantis Elite Inspection 20x Magnifier
- Granite Surface Plates
- Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gages, Thread gages, Bore Gages, Pin Gages & More
The measurement capabilities are as follows:
hole diameter +/- .0002; hole to hole +/- .0005 and machined surfaces +/- .0002 inches.
- Leak Testing
- Torque Testing
- Process Validation
- Capabilities Studies