4” 1500# Valve, Side Mounted Actuator, anti-scale
Product Announcement from B+E - Stainless Valve Company
SVC has developed special valves, based on the well known Stargate-O-Port® valves, for scale-forming or sticky materials.
Testing several combinations of coatings and seats in the lab at SVC, a combination was found, which prevented the sticking of the powder to the valve blade and also not on the seats. Preventing the accumulation of compacted powder layers on the blade and the seats gave proper sealing characteristics of the valve. The valve was run for 29 000 cycles without showing any difference in performance and leak-proof-ness. Because of the space constraints at the customer's site the actuator was side mounted, which can be done because of the guiding system of the blade in the valve.
Our Product lines include some quite impressive products - (Click below to learn more and links for additional specifications and information)
- Big Knife™ valves - a development to bridge the gap between the typical knife-gate valves, which are often called throwaway valves with all their many technical disadvantages, and the more expensive Stargate-O-Port valves, with some of the advantages of the O-port valves.
- Stargate O-Port™valves, ball valve replacement - The main characteristic of this type of valve, also called slide-gate valve or through-port valve is the well-guided blade passing through both ends of the valve body, having a hole in the middle of the blade.
- Big Screen™, Automatic Screen Changer - This is a screen, which can be replaced without stopping production just pressing a button. The actuator moves the screens, bringing the one, which is to be exchanged, outside the screen body and at the same time the clean one into the flow area.
- Blow valves - High Pressure Blow Valve - Big Blow™ - Designed for solid performance, special resistance to high pressure shock waves in excess of 10,000 psi. Excellent performance with an absolute minimum of maintenance. This valve is built rugged enough to withstand almost any problem related to the batch pulp digesters.
- Side-mounted Actuator Valves for high pressures - This high pressure valve as a cylinder mounted on the side of the valve body acting on the blade via a cross bar. The O-Port design makes it possible to have perfect actuation with this design.
- The AntiScale Valve for Sticky Powders, Anti-Scale - In power generation, mining, food industry and pulp manufacturing there are valve applications where the standard valves used do not function satisfactorily. When scale is formed on the moving elements of ball valves or gate valves the consequence is either blocking of the valve movement or damage to the valve seats and consequent leaking through the valves.
- 4" 1500# Valve, Side Mounted Actuator, anti-scale - SVC has developed special valves, based on the well known Stargate-O-Port® valves, for scale-forming or sticky materials.
- Diverter Valves - The actuation of the valve with the pump running is possible because at no stage are both of the outlet ports closed switching between the ports. There is, however, a possibility to have a third position of the blade outside the orifices, which then closes the valve completely.
About Stainless Valve Company:
Stainless Valve Company has been making quality valves for over 25 years. They are located in Monroe, North Carolina. Their facilities are close to several Interstates, so they can utilize a vast array of shipping resources. They have exclusively designed and implemented the Stargate-O- Port valves. Their company's determination is to provide their customers with the best advice, assistance and products available. They are staffed with professional valve designers and builders to carry out this determination. They strive to provide excellent professional service with a personal touch and have successfully satisfied customers on a national and international scale. This is due to everyone in the company being attentive to the needs stipulated by their customers.