Product Announcement from BICSI
BICSI has internationally recognized training for voice, data, and video distribution design and installation. All training is provided by BICSI Master Instructors or BICSI Certified Trainers.
- Course Descriptions & Registration
- BICSI CONNECT
- On-Site (Suitcase) Courses
- ICT Design Fundamentals Program
- Professional Development Catalog
- Authorized Training Facilities (ATFs)
- Authorized Design Training Providers (ADTPs)
- GSA Information
- BICSI Tampa Area Information
Book with Confidence
All courses are subject to a minimum enrollment. If courses do not meet the required number, they may be rescheduled.
If a class is cancelled by BICSI within 30 days of the start of class, BICSI will reimburse the student for any change fees (hotel and airfare) resulting from the need to reschedule travel arrangements.
Proof of incurred expenses must be provided to receive the reimbursement.
If a class is cancelled more than 30 days out, BICSI will not cover the expense to change travel reservations.
Qualify for a 10 percent discount when:
- Three or more students from the same company preregister for the same class at the same time.
- A student preregisters for three or more classes at the same time.
Please contact customer service to redeem this discount, +1 813.979.1991 or 800.242.7405.
Qualify for a 5 percent discount when:
- A student preregisters for a course at least 45 days in advance.
BICSI CONNECT courses and training provided by companies outside of BICSI are not eligible for these discounts.