Product Announcement from BICSI
Membership Information: Connect to Success!
BICSI serves nearly 23,000 ICT professionals in more than 100 countries around the world. BICSI is dedicated to helping its members enhance their professional skills and to promote and maintain excellence in the telecommunications industry.
By becoming a BICSI member, you gain access to a multitude of resources that challenge you to increase your knowledge and skill level, and thereby open the door to a thriving career.
BICSI offers both individual and corporate memberships, and also a new associate membership category exclusively for BICSI ICT Installers and Technicians, students, retirees, and active duty military personnel.
Take a look at how BICSI memberships can boost your career and organization!
Distinguish yourself as a respected BICSI member and experience greater credibility and a competitive edge:
- Your name (and optional contact information) will be listed on the BICSI Web site.
- Receive a printed BICSI Member certificate.
- Use the BICSI member logo on business cards, stationary, and promotional material.
Take part in valuable employment, BICSI service, and recognition opportunities:
- Post resumes and search employment openings on the BICSI Web site.
- Eligibility to run for a position on the BICSI Board of Directors and to serve on committees.
- Members (and immediate family) eligible for the Ray Gendron BICSI Cares college scholarship.
Substantial BICSI and industry discounts on:
- Select BICSI training courses ($100 per course) and technical manuals (up to 45%).
- Various industry publications, courses, standards, and services (such as TIA/EIA cabling standards).
- Conference registrations for BICSI and other industry events worldwide.
Member-only networking opportunities, knowledge sharing, and representation:
- Access to member-only sections and forums on the BICSI Web site.
- Invitations to free region meetings.
- Free subscription to the bimonthly BICSI News and links to online district and regional bulletins.
- Access to BICSI volunteers who represent members on codes and standards committees.
- Ability to provide input on industry standards writing, as BICSI is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Representation from BICSI's Governmental Relations Committee on proposed changes in federal, state, and municipal laws impacting the industry.
- One vote in BICSI governance.
Corporate Connection Program
The Corporate Connection Program engages your company on every level. From your CEO and employees to your clients and vendors, everyone can be involved in an experience that is the premier membership program in the ICT industry.
BICSI offers membership dues at the reduced price of $75 for BICSI ICT Installers and Technicians, full-time students, active-duty military personnel, and retired individuals. (Note: Technicians holding the RCDD® credential do not qualify for this level of membership.) The discount is only applicable for individual BICSI membership. Members who receive this discount retain full membership rights and privileges with the exception of voting privileges and officer positions. To receive the discount, the membership or renewal application must be submitted via mail, fax, or e-mail with the additional qualifying materials indicated below.
Full-time students must submit a photocopy of a student I.D. card and a copy of a current transcript or course schedule.
Active Duty Military Membership
Active duty military personnel must submit a copy of their orders.
Retired individuals age 62 or older must submit proof of age and a letter stating that he or she is retired. The proof of age can be any valid form of ID that indicates their name and year born. The letter can be written by the member or past employer and must be signed.
Additional Membership Benefits
Did you know that your BICSI membership gives you exclusive access to discounts on products and services from many different companies?
- CCTV and Surveillance Equipment
- Cell Phone Services
- Cabinets and Racks
- Car Rentals
- Errors and Omission Insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Structured Cabling Products
- Test Equipment