Product Announcement from B&K Precision
The 2510 Series handheld digital storage oscilloscopes provide floating measurement and recorder capabilities with a built-in digital multimeter (DMM), all in one portable and lightweight package. These versatile 60 MHz and 100 MHz bandwidth scopes offer 1 GSa/s sample rates, 2 Mpts waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and multiple recording functions to capture transient or long-term signal behavior. The 2510 Series allows engineers and technicians to make accurate and safe measurements when the signal reference is floating.
- 60 MHz and 100 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- Isolated 600 V CAT III input channels (models 2515/2516)
- 2 Mpts deep memory
- 32 automatic measurements
- FFT plus four additional math functions
- Built-in 6000-count DMM measures DC/AC voltage, DC/AC current, resistance, capacitance, diode, and continuity test
- Dedicated current measurement terminals
- Recorder and trend plot functions to log data
- PC software that lets you remotely control the oscilloscope and capture, save, and analyze waveform data
- USB host port for convenient storing and recalling of waveform data, setups, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- Standard mini-USB device port for remote PC control
Get the Latest Flash player.